Wednesday, July 16, 2008

hello, its been quite some time since my last post... busy lor... although sometimes i forgot too :)

Here's a funny joke from Mark's (the beaver) blog, www.tradeemark.blogspot.com

Three vampires were on a tree, each bragging about being the best vampire of the three.

All of a sudden, Vampire A flew away and came back within 10 seconds. His entire mouth was full of blood.
Vampire A: "You see that house?"

Vampire B: "Ya I saw"
Vampire C: "Ya I saw"
Vampire A: "I sucked all their blood"

Vampire B then flew away and came back within 5 seconds. His mouth was so full of blood, excess blood was dripping from his mouth.

Vampire B: "You see that village?"
Vampire A: "Ya I saw"
Vampire C: "Ya I saw"
Vampire B: "I sucked all their blood"

Vampire C then flew away and came back within 2 seconds. Blood dripped not only from his mouth, but all over his face.

Vampire C: "You see that tree?"
Vampire A: "Ya I saw"
Vampire B: "Ya I saw"
Vampire C: "I didn't"

Hahaha...

1 comment:

the power of friendship said...

uh, Is this blog dead? Revive it!